- 500 grams beef brisket, cut into cubes 2cm
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 10 grams sugar
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams white pepper
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams oil
1h 13minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed5.
2. Place ginger and oil,3 mins/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
3. Place 3 tomatoes,5min/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
4. Place beef brisket, sugar, salt, white pepper, soy sauce.
5. Add some water if the tomato sauce cant cover the beef.
Cook 45mins/120deg/reverse/ soft spoon.
Place 1 tomato, carrots, 15mins/100deg/reverse/soft spoon.
6. Serve with steamed rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing