- 500 grams beef brisket, cut into cubes 2cm
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 10 grams sugar
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams white pepper
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams oil
1h 13minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed5.
2. Place ginger and oil,3 mins/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
3. Place 3 tomatoes,5min/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
4. Place beef brisket, sugar, salt, white pepper, soy sauce.
5. Add some water if the tomato sauce cant cover the beef.
Cook 45mins/120deg/reverse/ soft spoon.
Place 1 tomato, carrots, 15mins/100deg/reverse/soft spoon.
6. Serve with steamed rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF