- 500 grams beef brisket, cut into cubes 2cm
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 10 grams sugar
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams white pepper
- 15 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams oil
1h 13minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed5.
2. Place ginger and oil,3 mins/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
3. Place 3 tomatoes,5min/120deg/reverse/soft spoon.
4. Place beef brisket, sugar, salt, white pepper, soy sauce.
5. Add some water if the tomato sauce cant cover the beef.
Cook 45mins/120deg/reverse/ soft spoon.
Place 1 tomato, carrots, 15mins/100deg/reverse/soft spoon.
6. Serve with steamed rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free