- 8 Chicken thigh fillets
- 2 teaspoons Cumin Powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lemon, peeled & juiced
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled
- 40 g oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chillies
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped 1-2cm pieces
- 50 g currants
- 200 g water
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
Cut chicken fillets in half and remove any gristle bits. Place in a bag with all the seasonings. Shake to coat.
Put lemon peel in TM bowl and pulverise 15 seconds, speed 9. Remove and set aside.
Put onion, garlic and ginger into TM and chop 4 seconds, speed 5. Add oil and saute 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, 100C, .
Put lemon zest back into the bowl along with the juice and the remaining ingredients and cook for 20 minutes, 100C, .
Serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry