- 600 grams Chicken fillets, (diced)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 30 grams rice wine vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic
- 20 grams ginger, (peeled)
- 1 --- red chilli
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cornflour, (gluten free)
- 3 tablespoons tamari, (gluten free soy sauce)
- 20 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Peper, (adjust to taste)
- 1 Capsicum, (sliced into bite size pieces)
- 1 bunch broccolini, (sliced into bite size pieced)
- 80 grams Roasted Salted Cashews
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Marinate chicken with salt and Rice Wive Vinegar and set aside.
Place garlic, ginger and chilli into mixing bowl and chop for 4 sec / speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 3 min / 120C / / .
Add the marinated chicken including any liquid and cook for 2 minutes / 120C / / .
Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for 6 minutes / Varoma / / .
Transfer into a ThermoServer to keep warm or serve immediately with steamed rice.
I created this recipe for my family after beening inspired by the Gong Bo Chicken recipe in "A Taste of Asia - Authentic Chinese Cooking" Thermomix cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free