- 500 g beef fillet steak
- 125 g dried rice vermicelli noodles, soaked in boiling water for 8 minutes
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1 Continental Cucumber, halved lengthways and seeds removed. Sliced thinly.
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 250 package cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh coriander, washed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, washed
- 1 cup Thai basil or regular basil leaves, washed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced thinly
- Salted Peanuts, optional
- 50 g fresh lime juice
- 10 g sesame oil
- 40 g brown sugar
- 15 g fish sauce
- 20 g soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 level teaspoons dried garlic powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook the steak in your preferred way.
Set aside and slice thinly when cool.
Add to a large bowl.
Prepare all the other ingredients.
Divide the lettuce and noodles amongst the smaller serving bowls.
Combine the remaining salad ingredients in the bowl with the beef (except the chilli).
Pour the dressing over and toss to combine.
Pile on top of the lettuce/rice bowls.
Scatter with the sliced chilli, and (optional) peanuts to serve.
- Combine all 1min/sp4.
Accessories you need
Perfect on a hot Summer's day..
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"
Your go to source for recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Autumn Pear cake
- Creamy curried sausages
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters