- 1 Handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Kecap Manis
- 800 - 1000 g chicken breasts in 1.5cm pieces
- 400 g coconut milk or coconut cream
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- 1 red chilli, sliced
Place fresh herbs into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place onion and chilli into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Kecap Manis, basil and coriander and cook for 1 minute at Varoma temperature on + speed 1.
Insert Butterfly. Add chicken and coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes at 100C on REVERSE + speed soft until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced chilli and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.
Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Frozen mojito
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs