- 1/3 cup of Garlic infused olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 350 grams Fresh Beetroot, (steamed and pureed)
- 500 grams Fresh pumpkin, (steamed and pureed)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 Stock Cube, (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 10 grams fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 bunch Spring Onions (green leafy parts only)
Recipe is created for
Prior to commencing, steam and puree beetroot and pumpkin and set aside.
Add olive oil and chopped spring onions (I use scissors to cut into approximately 1 cm pieces) to TM bowl. Saute at 100 degrees/4 minutes/speed 2.
Add lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. Cook 100 degrees/6 minutes/speed 2.
Add pureed beetroot, pureed pumpkin, salt, pepper, basil and oregano to TM Bowl. Speed 5/10 seconds to combine.
Dissolve stock cube in hot water and add to TM bowl. Cook 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 4.
Set sauce aside in thermoserver.
Add water to bowl and place mince in basket. Cook for 10 minutes/varoma/speed 1. About halfway through cooking break up mince with a fork.
Empty water from TM Bowl and return sauce to TM bowl, tip mince out of basket into bowl with sauce. Cook 2 minutes/100 degrees speed 2.
Serve with gluten free pasta.
PRIOR TO COMMENCING
Accessories you need
Pre cook beetroot and pumpkin and puree prior to starting this recipe. This can be done in advance and be frozen to save time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)