- 300 grams Cooked chicken breast
- 200 grams cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 C fresh mint, lossely packed
- 1 carrot, cut into 3
- 1/4 C fried shallots, to garnish
- 1/4 C rosated peanuts
- 100 grams lemon juice
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 bird's eye chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 Place garlic clove into mixing bowl, chop on speed 7, 3 secs.
2. scrap down sides of bowl, add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix together on speed 2, 20 secs
3. set dressing aside, wash and dry bowl
1. Place peanuts into mixing bowl, chop on speed 5, 4 secs, remove and set aside
2. Place chicken breast into mixing bowl, shred the chicken on speed 4, 5 secs. remove and set aside
3. Place Cabbage, mint, carrot, onion into mixing bowl, chop on speed 4 for 5-6secs. Repeat step if needed
4. Place salad mixture into large serving bowl/platter, add the shredded chicken, toss to combine.
5. Pour over dressing and toss again to coat.
6. Scatter the Fried Shallots and chopped peanuts to serve
Adding cooked Rice noodles to this dish is a great filler
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry