- lettuce leaves / spinach leaves, enough to cover base of the bowl
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cabbage
- 2 Chicken fillets
- 1/2 cucumber lebanese, sliced
- 1/2 bag of spouts
- 200 grams roasted peanuts or cashews
- 700 grams water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 grams ginger
- 1 --- large red chilli
- 50 grams brown sugar / rapadura sugar
- 40 grams lime juice, use lemon if no lime available
- 50 grams fish sauce
- handful of mint leaves
- handful of basil leaves
Place lettuce / spinach leaves into a large bowl. Cut cucumber into pieces and add to the salad.
Chop carrots and cabbage in the tmx
bowl for 3 seconds on speed 4 and add to the salad bowl.
Place ALL dressing ingredients into the bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Set dressing aside, but do not wash to bowl.
Cut each chicken fillet into 4 pieces and place into the simmering basket. Add 700 grams of water to the bowl and cook chicken for 15 mins varoma temperature speed 3.
Removed the simmering basket and drain the water in TMX bowl. Remove the chicken from the simmering bowl and add the chicken to the bowl to shred for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add the shredded chicken to the salad.
Pour the dressing over the salad. Add sprouts and peanuts.
Serve with fresh lime and mint.
Half recipe for 2.
Make 2 - 3 serves for big groups of parties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough