- 5 tablespoons yellow curry paste, Ayam
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams diced beef
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 167 grams Uncooked Brown Rice
- 200 grams Washed potato, Diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place curry paste and olive oil into bowl. Heat 10 sec / Speed .
2. Add beef, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar. 4 mins / 100°C /
3. Add washed potato and cook 20-25 mins / 90°[/b]C / Speed 1.
Yellow Beef Curry
Accessories you need
Cook rice as per everyday cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)