- 1 portion Short Crust Pastry, From EDC
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 250 g bacon, Diced approx 1cm
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 sprig spring onions
- 50 g Mozarella Cheese
- 100 g Havarti Cheese
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g Gouder Chees
- 250 g Double Thick Cream
- 4 eggs
- 50 g Frozen Mixed Vegies, Your choice
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 eggs
- 10 g Parmesan cheese
Add cheese to the bowl individually and grate speed 6 for 10 seconds each and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
Add Garlic and Onion to bowl and chop on speed 6 3 seconds.
Add oil and Bacon to bowl and cook on varoma temp 3.5 mins speed. Stir and scrape down bowl and repeat. Finally cook varoma for 3 mins speed. Remove from bowl and allow to cool.
No need to clean bowl. Place Spring onion in bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl and add cheese, Cream and vegetables. Mix Speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add eggs and mix speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add Bacon and salt and pepper and mix speed 6 for 15 seconds.
Pour mixture into prepared base.
Make a well in the quiche and place an egg in each well 5 in total. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese then bake in 180 degree oven for 35 minutes or untill the eggs are cooked.
Accessories you need
I used Peas corn and carrot frozen vegetables but fresh veggies could work but would require more cooking time and needs to be gauged.
Can be made into smaller quiches but you will need to adjust the cooking time as they will cook quicker.
Also great cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)