- 1 Chorizo sausage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 rashers shortcut bacon
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 20 g water
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
8Recipe is created for
Add sausage, onion, garlic and bacon to bowl and chop 2 sec/sp 5
Saute 4 min/100 deg/
Add tomatoes, chickpeas and water to jug and steam 10 min/varoma//sp 1
Steam eggs in varoma while your beans are cooking (either on wet baking paper with silicone egg rings or in silicone cup cake moulds).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel