- 425 g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup GF Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 200 g GF Pasta
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place onion, garlic and parsley in "Closed lid" and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
3. Add butter and sauté with MC off 2 min/100 deg/speed 2.
4. Add cream of celery soup, milk, miracle whip and mix 1 min/"Gentle stir setting" or until blended.
5. Add drained tuna, peas and cheese and mix 1 min/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" . Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
6. Cook GF pasta on hotplate according to directions. Drain pasta and put into a large mixing bowl. Add the Tuna mixture from the thermomix and combine.
7. Place the blended mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle GF breadcrumbs over the top and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Accessories you need
If you want the sauce thicker just add 1 tbsp GF flour to mixture before combining it all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken