- 425 g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup GF Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 200 g GF Pasta
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place onion, garlic and parsley in and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
3. Add butter and sauté with MC off 2 min/100 deg/speed 2.
4. Add cream of celery soup, milk, miracle whip and mix 1 min/ or until blended.
5. Add drained tuna, peas and cheese and mix 1 min//. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
6. Cook GF pasta on hotplate according to directions. Drain pasta and put into a large mixing bowl. Add the Tuna mixture from the thermomix and combine.
7. Place the blended mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle GF breadcrumbs over the top and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Accessories you need
If you want the sauce thicker just add 1 tbsp GF flour to mixture before combining it all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "Boil Up" - Maori Kai
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Squid Ink Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls