- 500 grams Milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Place milk and eggs in bowl and mix 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add the flour, sugar and salt and mix 30 seconds on speed 6.
Add melted butter and vanilla essence and mix 5 seconds on speed 3.
Pour into large bowl and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with butter (I use kitchen paper to spread it nice and evenly). Crepe pans are ideal but you can use a large fry pan too.
Use a ladel to pour around a quarter of a cup worth of mixture into the pan (dependent on pan size). The trick is to lift the pan off the heat while doing it and swirl the mixture coating the bottom of the pan to form a nice thin circular crepe then return to heat.
My french mothers authentic crepe recipe converted to thermomix.
Accessories you need
We love these for breakfast. Spread strawberry jam on them or sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice and roll up into a log. The kids really love these too! Best served and eaten warm but can be refridgerated. Unsure about freezing as we never have any left to freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice