- 500 grams Milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Place milk and eggs in bowl and mix 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add the flour, sugar and salt and mix 30 seconds on speed 6.
Add melted butter and vanilla essence and mix 5 seconds on speed 3.
Pour into large bowl and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with butter (I use kitchen paper to spread it nice and evenly). Crepe pans are ideal but you can use a large fry pan too.
Use a ladel to pour around a quarter of a cup worth of mixture into the pan (dependent on pan size). The trick is to lift the pan off the heat while doing it and swirl the mixture coating the bottom of the pan to form a nice thin circular crepe then return to heat.
My french mothers authentic crepe recipe converted to thermomix.
Accessories you need
We love these for breakfast. Spread strawberry jam on them or sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice and roll up into a log. The kids really love these too! Best served and eaten warm but can be refridgerated. Unsure about freezing as we never have any left to freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough