- 1/2 Cauliflower broken into florets
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 g parsley
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 tablespoon Flour, Plain
- salt & peper, to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda / bi-carb soda
- olive oil for frying
- 250 g full fat youghurt
- 15 g Fresh mint chopped
- salt to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets in varoma dish. Place 500g water in TM bowl and place varoma dish on top. Steam 20mins / Varoma / Sp 2
Once steamed set aside and rinse bowl.
2. Add onion & garlic to empty TM bowl and cut 6 sec / Sp 7.
3. Add cauliflower & parsley and cut for a further 5 sec / Sp 5
4. Add eggs, spices & flours, salt & pepper & mix 10sec / Sp 4.
5. Add baking soda and stir through 5sec / Sp 4.
6. Heat oil in a large fry pan. Place heaped tablespoon of mixture into hot oil and cook for 2mins each side until fritter is crispy golden and cooked through.
7. Remove fritters and place on absorbent paper.
8. Friiters store well in a sealed container and can be eaten hot or cold. Perfect for school lunches.
1. Mix Youghurt and mint together.
2. Serve with cauliflower fritters.
Mint Yoghurt Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal