- 200~250 grams sweet potato noodles
- 1.7 litres Boiling water
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1/2 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 carrot, Julienned
- 2 fillet Fish Cakes, sliced, rectangular shaped ones
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 100 g Wombok, Sliced in 3cm
- 100 g broccoli, in Florets
- 100 g silverbeet or bok choy, sliced in 3cm
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp mirin, Or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, (Optional)
- 1 level teaspoons ground white pepper
- 1 level tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 sprigs coriander, rough chopped
- 1 level teaspoons chilli jam or freshly sliced chilli
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Fill your oval thermoserver with the sweet potato noodles and pour boiled water to ensure the noodles are covered completely. Let sit for 7-8 mins until noodles are cooked (as per packet instructions) meanwhile...
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add sesame oil and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add mixed vegetables, fish cake, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, pepper and cook 7 min/Varoma°C//. Cook for a minute or two longer if you like soft vegetables (as I like mine crunchy)
- Drain noodles into simmering basket or colander and place back into thermoserver
- Add cooked vegetables to noodles and stir to mix. Add extra soy sauce if you prefer or chilli jam/freshly sliced chilli and sprinkle coriander and sesame seeds on top and serve.
You can buy Korean style potato noodles at the asian grocery- you can add your favourite vegetables and replace fish cakes with tofu or leave out altogether.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Corn Chowder
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Broccoli Salad
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich