- 100 grams raw almonds
- 2 apples, (I use Pink Lady, but any sweet apple would work)
- 100 grams Chia, (Black, white, or mix)
- 550 grams Milk, (whichever you prefer)
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1. Add raw almonds and quartered apples to jug. Chop speed 9/20-30 seconds/MC on. Pausing after 15 seconds to scrape down sides. (I grind for 30 seconds as I give this to my toddler)
- 2. Scrape down sides again, checking almond mix is ground sufficiently for your taste (grind more if desired). Cook 5 minutes/varooma/speed 2/MC on.
- 3. Add chia, milk, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla essence. Mix reverse/5 seconds/speed 6/MC on. Scrape down sides. Cook 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 3 reverse/MC on.
- 4. Let stand for a minimum of 10 minutes and then serve. I serve with blueberries. The chia will contiue to expand, so can be stored in an airtight contatiner in the fridge and will develop.
(I store and reheat for up to 72 hours.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Kahlúa frappe
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe