- 100 grams raw almonds
- 2 apples, (I use Pink Lady, but any sweet apple would work)
- 100 grams Chia, (Black, white, or mix)
- 550 grams Milk, (whichever you prefer)
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1. Add raw almonds and quartered apples to jug. Chop speed 9/20-30 seconds/MC on. Pausing after 15 seconds to scrape down sides. (I grind for 30 seconds as I give this to my toddler)
- 2. Scrape down sides again, checking almond mix is ground sufficiently for your taste (grind more if desired). Cook 5 minutes/varooma/speed 2/MC on.
- 3. Add chia, milk, cinnamon, maple syrup, and vanilla essence. Mix reverse/5 seconds/speed 6/MC on. Scrape down sides. Cook 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 3 reverse/MC on.
- 4. Let stand for a minimum of 10 minutes and then serve. I serve with blueberries. The chia will contiue to expand, so can be stored in an airtight contatiner in the fridge and will develop.
(I store and reheat for up to 72 hours.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce