- 1 onion, MEDIUM, HALVED
- 200 grams cured chorizo, SLICED
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 400g tins tomatoes
- 1 tin red kidney beans, 400G RINSED & DRAINED
- 1 tsp chilli powder, MILD OR HOT
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (real)
- 700 grams Chicken thigh fillets, DICED
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 5. Add oil and sliced chorizo sausage and saute for 5 min/100C/speed 1.
Add tin tomatoes, drained rinsed red kidney beans, spices, worchestershire sauce and maple syrup, cook for 7 min/100C//.
Add chopped chicken thigh fillets into the TM and cook for 17-20 min/100 C//. Take MC off lid and replace with basket for the last 5 minutes of cooking to help reduce the sauce
Serve with steamed rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing