- 1 onion, MEDIUM, HALVED
- 200 grams cured chorizo, SLICED
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 400g tins tomatoes
- 1 tin red kidney beans, 400G RINSED & DRAINED
- 1 tsp chilli powder, MILD OR HOT
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (real)
- 700 grams Chicken thigh fillets, DICED
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 5. Add oil and sliced chorizo sausage and saute for 5 min/100C/speed 1.
Add tin tomatoes, drained rinsed red kidney beans, spices, worchestershire sauce and maple syrup, cook for 7 min/100C//.
Add chopped chicken thigh fillets into the TM and cook for 17-20 min/100 C//. Take MC off lid and replace with basket for the last 5 minutes of cooking to help reduce the sauce
Accessories you need
Serve with steamed rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)