- 500 grams flour, Medium protein flour
- 260 grams water, for dough
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 40 grams sugar, powered sugar
- 10 grams oil
- 2 grams salt
- 300 grams Pork Belly, divided into 2cm pieces frozen for 3 hours
- 10 grams ginger, stem
- 20 grams spring onion
- 120 grams Chinese cabbage leaf
- 10 grams chinese cooking wine
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 6 grams salt
- 10 grams dark soy sauce
- 15 gram oil
- 5 grams sugar, powered sugar
5h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put water, yeast, sugar and oil into cooking bowl, 2min/37°C/speed3 to warm up.
- Put flour into mixing bowl, 30sec/slowly incread speed from 3 to 6 to mix up all together.
- Put salt into mixing bowl then set 2 minutes knead dough. Bring out dough from mixing bowl, put it into thermo server cover and put it to a warm place to raise for about 1 hour.
- Put ginger stem and spring onion stemw in cooking bowl, 5seconds/speed5 to chop then put it into a spare bowl.
- Put Chinese cabbage leaves in cooking bowl, 3seconds/speed5 to chop then put it into a spare bowl.
- Put frozen pork into cooking bowl, set turbo 2 seconds blend for three times.
- Set time as 1.5min/speed3 to mix and strength sauce and meat together, in the while slowly adding 50 grams of water, spring onion, ginger, chinese cabbage and rest of other sauces then take it out into a spare bowl.
- Devide dough into 24 pieces when bun dough is ready then roll the dough pieces to flat.
- Stuff bun with filling and put it aside tp rest for 20 minutes.
- Spray oil on both Varoma dish and Varoma bowl.
- Put bun into Varoma dish and Varoma bowl then put 840g water into mixing bowl to steam bun for Varoma/25min/Speed1.
- Stay 2 minutes then open lid to serve.
Make Bun Cover
Make Bun Filling
1. Use milk instead of water to make bun dough, the bun cover will be whiter and softer, even tasty.
2. Chinese cabbage can be taken place with any other mixed veggies like mushuroom, carrot, etc..
3. After making bun fillling ready, put it into spare bowl then put into fridge to stay(frozen) about 40 minutes to wait for dough raising and also it will be easier to stuff fillings to make a bun.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love