- 100 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs, 700g size
- 2 bananas, medium/large
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 60 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 125 g Almond milk, unsweetened
- 30 g Protein Powder, chocolate or vanilla
- 10 g Pure Maple Syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place oats in the bowl (MC on) - mill 20 sec, speed 10
2. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl.
3. Mix 30 sec, speed 6. (MC on) scrape down bowl, repeat if not smooth.
4. Heat Non stick pan, reduce heat to low/med.
5. Spray pan with coconut oil or melt a small amount of buttter.
6. Pour batter into pan to the size of your liking.
7. When bubbles start to appear, carefully check by lifting corner of pancake & look underneath, if browned to your liking, flip over and cook for a further minute.
8. Remove from pan, place on a plate and top with fresh sliced strawberries & blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
*Makes 6 decent size pancakes.
**Can be made as small pikelets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe