- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 110 grams grated cheese
- 70 grams S/R flour
- 360 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 5 rashers bacon
- 100 grams mushrooms halved
- 2 tomatoes halved
- to taste Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180c and grease a 20-25cm dish.
place bacon,onion, tomato,mushroom and spinach into mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5 (or to desired consistancy). set aside.
put eggs,milk and flour into mixing bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 3.
add rest of ingredients and mix 10secs/speed 3..
pour into greased dish and bake in oven for 45-60 mins. insert skewer and if cooked it should come out clean.
Accessories you need
Instead of Brown Onions you can substitute for 4 Spring Onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters