- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 100g cheese, I used Tasty
- 30g parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2-3tbsp Fresh herbs, I use chives and parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If needing to chop the broccoli do so now - add florets to bowl and chop 3 secs/sp7. Set aside.
- Add cheese to bowl and grate 7 secs/sp 8.
- Add rest of ingredients including the chopped broccoli to bowl and mix 15 secs/sp 5
- Leave to stand for 20 mins (if you can wait that long!)
- Heat waffle maker. Once ready spray with oil, add half the mixture and cook until done (my waffle maker took approx 3/4 mins each side.
LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
I adapted this recipe to Thermomix from The Primitive Palate.
You could use any herbs or spices you want, i tried some with 1/2tsp taco seasining and they were delicious!
Top with anything you want: cream cheese; avocado; bacon; eggs; smoked salmon. The possibilities are endless!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Caesar salad dressing
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Capsicum dip
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara