- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 50g cheese, e.g. tasty
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1-2tbsp fresh chives
- 1-2tbsp fresh parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If needing to chop the cauliflower do so now - add florets to bowl and chop 10 secs/sp4. Set aside.
- Add hard cheese to bowl and grate 4 secs/sp 8. Set aside.
- Add rest of ingredients including the chopped cauliflower and grated cheese to bowl. Mix 15 secs/sp 5.
Leave to stand for 20 mins (if you can wait that long!).
- Heat waffle maker. Once ready spray with oil, add half the mixture and cook until done (my waffle maker approx 3/4 mins each side.
LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
You could add in parmesan if you wanted to.
These taste great topped with anything: pate; cream cheese; avocado; bacon; poached eggs and smoked salmon. The possibilits are endless!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip