- 50 grams cream cheese
- 170 grams mozzarella, rough chunks
- 1 whole egg (50-60g)
- 80 grams Almond Flour
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ½ tsp dried rosemary or other flavours (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Chop mozzarella and cream cheese 10secs/speed 6/mc on, scrape down
- Heat 80degrees/3mins/speed 2/mc on
- Mix 10secs/speed 4, scrape down
- Add egg and almond and any other herbs etc
- Mix 20secs/speed 3/mc on
- Remove dough and roll out between two sheets of baking paper to size and thickness of desired finished product as it will not change during cooking. Remove top sheet of baking paper and then move the pizza base with its baking paper onto a hot oven tray or pizza stone and bake 12 minutes or until browned.
- Top with favourite toppings and bake in a hot oven until toppings are golden
Bases can be cooked and frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce