- 50 grams cream cheese
- 170 grams mozzarella, rough chunks
- 1 whole egg (50-60g)
- 80 grams Almond Flour
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ½ tsp dried rosemary or other flavours (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Chop mozzarella and cream cheese 10secs/speed 6/mc on, scrape down
- Heat 80degrees/3mins/speed 2/mc on
- Mix 10secs/speed 4, scrape down
- Add egg and almond and any other herbs etc
- Mix 20secs/speed 3/mc on
- Remove dough and roll out between two sheets of baking paper to size and thickness of desired finished product as it will not change during cooking. Remove top sheet of baking paper and then move the pizza base with its baking paper onto a hot oven tray or pizza stone and bake 12 minutes or until browned.
- Top with favourite toppings and bake in a hot oven until toppings are golden
Bases can be cooked and frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie