- 1/2 bunch cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated, grate this before the other ingredients if necessary
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grate this before the other ingredients if necessary
- 2 tablespoons tomato pizza base
- 2 slice Pinapple, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
8Recipe is created for
remove the cauliflower and put in a sieve to push out the moister. Alternatively put in a teatowel and squeeze out moisture.
Chop the cauliflower
Accessories you need
Because the base doesn't crisp up as much as a pizza base, you may need to eat with a knife and fork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake