- 1/2 bunch cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated, grate this before the other ingredients if necessary
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grate this before the other ingredients if necessary
- 2 tablespoons tomato pizza base
- 2 slice Pinapple, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
remove the cauliflower and put in a sieve to push out the moister. Alternatively put in a teatowel and squeeze out moisture.
Chop the cauliflower
Accessories you need
Because the base doesn't crisp up as much as a pizza base, you may need to eat with a knife and fork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies