- 150 gram Tasty or Colby Cheese
- 225 gram Milk
- 90 gram flour, Bakers, Spelt, Plain or alternative
- 150 gram Diced bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 level tbsp dried italian herbs
- some Vegetables of choice, Whatever you have on hand
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add cheese, grate 8 secs / Speed 9
Add Milk, Flour, Eggs, Bacon and other filling choices
Mix 5 secs/ Speed 3
Pour quiches into silicon tartlet moulds, cupcake mouls or muffin tins.
Cook 180deg in the oven for 20-25 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad