- 50 g abalone slices
- 180 g green beans
- 50 g carrots, cut into preferred shape
- 30 g garlic, chopped
- 2 heaped tablespoons olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fry the garlic until fragrant along with the abalone for 5 minutes at speed 1 , 100 degrees.
2. Add in the green beans and carrots. Cook at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 8 minutes.
3. Serve while hot.
Serve with cashew nuts if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)