- 1 brown onion, approx 100gms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- chilli, 1-2 according to taste
- 2 --- eggs, medium-large
- 1 litre water
- 20 grams water, additional
- 500 grams chicken thigh diced into 2cm pieces, Replace with - Tofu for Vegetarian or equivalent mix of meats (beef/prawns etc)
- 35 grams vegetable oil
- 10 grams Coriander (fresh)
- 250 grams bean sprouts, fresh
- 200 grams Rice noodles, Wide/thick
- 20 grams tomato sauce/ketchup
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 90 grams Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet)
- 50 grams Brown Sugar.
8Recipe is created for
* Add diced Chicken pieces to Varoma Dish, then on the Varoma tray place wet scrunched baking paper.
* Whisk eggs with 20gms of water, then place on Varoma tray.
* Add the 1litre of water to .
* Place the Varoma on the , and cook 10 mins/ Varoma Temp/ Speed 4. Once the omlette is cooked, remove from tray roll the omlette into a tight roll, then dice in thin strips, then put aside in a thermo-server.
* Place the Rice noodles into boiling water in the , replace the Varoma Dish (with the chicken in it) back on top of the & cook for 6 minutes/100C/ Speed 1.
* Check that the noodles are soft then drain. Place the noodles into the thermo-server along with the omlette strips to keep warm.
* You will need to continue to cook the chicken for another 8 minutes or so. Check that the chicken is cooked then add to Thermo-server.
* Empty water from then dry . Add onion, garlic, coriander and chilli, on to running blades - mix Speed 5/ 4 seconds.
* Scrape down sides, then add oil to without MC and saute 2minutes /Temp 90C/ Speed 2.
* Combine the sauce ingredients into and mix Speed 3/ 5 seconds.
* Add to rest of ingredients along with the bean sprouts in the thermo-server.
* Serve with extra coriander or parsley (optional)
Omit the chicken and add diced Tofu, into the thermo-server with the rice noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay