- 1 brown onion, approx 100gms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- chilli, 1-2 according to taste
- 2 --- eggs, medium-large
- 1 litre water
- 20 grams water, additional
- 500 grams chicken thigh diced into 2cm pieces, Replace with - Tofu for Vegetarian or equivalent mix of meats (beef/prawns etc)
- 35 grams vegetable oil
- 10 grams Coriander (fresh)
- 250 grams bean sprouts, fresh
- 200 grams Rice noodles, Wide/thick
- 20 grams tomato sauce/ketchup
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 90 grams Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet)
- 50 grams Brown Sugar.
Recipe is created for
* Add diced Chicken pieces to Varoma Dish, then on the Varoma tray place wet scrunched baking paper.
* Whisk eggs with 20gms of water, then place on Varoma tray.
* Add the 1litre of water to .
* Place the Varoma on the , and cook 10 mins/ Varoma Temp/ Speed 4. Once the omlette is cooked, remove from tray roll the omlette into a tight roll, then dice in thin strips, then put aside in a thermo-server.
* Place the Rice noodles into boiling water in the , replace the Varoma Dish (with the chicken in it) back on top of the & cook for 6 minutes/100C/ Speed 1.
* Check that the noodles are soft then drain. Place the noodles into the thermo-server along with the omlette strips to keep warm.
* You will need to continue to cook the chicken for another 8 minutes or so. Check that the chicken is cooked then add to Thermo-server.
* Empty water from then dry . Add onion, garlic, coriander and chilli, on to running blades - mix Speed 5/ 4 seconds.
* Scrape down sides, then add oil to without MC and saute 2minutes /Temp 90C/ Speed 2.
* Combine the sauce ingredients into and mix Speed 3/ 5 seconds.
* Add to rest of ingredients along with the bean sprouts in the thermo-server.
* Serve with extra coriander or parsley (optional)
Omit the chicken and add diced Tofu, into the thermo-server with the rice noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)