- 1 Small Apple, quartered and cored
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp coconutflour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste, optional
1. Add apple to TM bowl. Chop 3 sec speed 5. Scrape down sides of TM bowl and repeat.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 5 sec speed 3.
3. Cook in coconut oil over medium heat until brown and cooked through.
If using a large apple increase eggs to 3 and use 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
Use a lid on frypan when cooking as it helps to keep the pancakes together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice