- 140 g Cashews
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder, (or 1 tbsp Vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs
- 120 g banana, (Approx one large banana)
Pulse cashews until fine - / Turbo / 1 sec x three. Scrape down sides.
Add baking soda and vanilla powder (if using extract leave out til next step) and give 1 -2 quick pulses /turbo/less 1 sec.
Add eggs and banana broken into smallish pieces (and vanilla extract if using) - mix 30 sec/sp 4. Scrape sides (and bottom), mix 30 secs/sp 3.
Cook your fav way (we cook ours on the BBQ :) and serve with your favouite toppings (shown here with basic thermomix yogurt and Berry Grown Up Sauce from I Quit Sugar).
Converted from Elana's Pantry Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes - //elanaspantry.com/banana-chocolate-chip-pancakes/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Vegan Date & Walnut Loaf
- Paleo Cashew, Pecan & Banana Tart
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated
- Choc Peanut Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Citris Blast Smoothie