- 140 g Cashews
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder, (or 1 tbsp Vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs
- 120 g banana, (Approx one large banana)
Pulse cashews until fine - "Closed lid" / Turbo / 1 sec x three. Scrape down sides.
Add baking soda and vanilla powder (if using extract leave out til next step) and give 1 -2 quick pulses "Closed lid" /turbo/less 1 sec.
Add eggs and banana broken into smallish pieces (and vanilla extract if using) - mix 30 sec/sp 4. Scrape sides (and bottom), mix 30 secs/sp 3.
Cook your fav way (we cook ours on the BBQ and serve with your favouite toppings (shown here with basic thermomix yogurt and Berry Grown Up Sauce from I Quit Sugar).
Accessories you need
Converted from Elana's Pantry Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes - //elanaspantry.com/banana-chocolate-chip-pancakes/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Fudgey Fruit and Nut Slice
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Vicki's Banana Loaf
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits