- 140 g Cashews
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder, (or 1 tbsp Vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs
- 120 g banana, (Approx one large banana)
Pulse cashews until fine - / Turbo / 1 sec x three. Scrape down sides.
Add baking soda and vanilla powder (if using extract leave out til next step) and give 1 -2 quick pulses /turbo/less 1 sec.
Add eggs and banana broken into smallish pieces (and vanilla extract if using) - mix 30 sec/sp 4. Scrape sides (and bottom), mix 30 secs/sp 3.
Cook your fav way (we cook ours on the BBQ and serve with your favouite toppings (shown here with basic thermomix yogurt and Berry Grown Up Sauce from I Quit Sugar).
Converted from Elana's Pantry Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes - //elanaspantry.com/banana-chocolate-chip-pancakes/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Chocolate Walnut Banana Cake
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes