- 140 g Cashews
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder, (or 1 tbsp Vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs
- 120 g banana, (Approx one large banana)
Pulse cashews until fine - / Turbo / 1 sec x three. Scrape down sides.
Add baking soda and vanilla powder (if using extract leave out til next step) and give 1 -2 quick pulses /turbo/less 1 sec.
Add eggs and banana broken into smallish pieces (and vanilla extract if using) - mix 30 sec/sp 4. Scrape sides (and bottom), mix 30 secs/sp 3.
Cook your fav way (we cook ours on the BBQ and serve with your favouite toppings (shown here with basic thermomix yogurt and Berry Grown Up Sauce from I Quit Sugar).
Converted from Elana's Pantry Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes - //elanaspantry.com/banana-chocolate-chip-pancakes/
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Banana Bread
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins