- 250 g Mince, chicken, pork, veal, beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slice fresh ginger, Julienned
- 2 shallots
- 1 litres water
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 1/2 carrot, Mini julienne
- 1/2 celery stalk, Finely sliced
- 1 bunches bok choy, Stalked sliced fine, leaves sliced
- 1 level tbsp oil
- Make dumplings and set aside on a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkled with flour. 250g mince will make approximately 50 dumplings. Dumplings can be made ahead and keep covered with a damp cloth in fridge. Dumplings also freeze well.
Fill bought wonton/dumpling wrappers, wet edges and pleat together. Place on trays.
- Add to bowl: garlic, ginger, shallots
chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down add 1 tbs oil
cook 2 minutes Varoma, speed 1
Add water and stock paste
cook 10 minutes, Varoma speed 1
Add carrot, celery and bok choy, reserving some leaves to place in serving bowls.
Cook 4 minutes, Varoma speed 1
Pour into serving bowls on top of shredded bok choy.
Serve with dumplings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken