- 100 grams quinoa, any type is fine
- 450/500 grams chicken breast
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 12-15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 40 grams Spanish/Red Onion, Sliced
- 40 grams Almonds Slivered, Oven toasted
- 3 tablespoon mint, Chopped
- 40 grams currants
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams white balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
Cut Chicken Breast in to strips (tenderloin shape) and place in to Varoma dish - allow for steam to get through
Rinse the Quinoa in the TM Basket and place Basket in to TM Bowl along with 600 - 800 grams of Water.
Put Varoma in place and Steam Chicken and Quinoa at the same time.
Cook for 16 - 18 minutes on Varoma Speed 2.
Whilst Chicken and quiona are cooking, place almonds on an oven tray and dry toast for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wash Spinach and put aside. Then wash Cherry tomatoes and cut in half. Slice Onion and toss all 3 ingredients together.
Check Chicken is cooked and then add to other salad ingredients and mix.
Rinse and dry TM Bowl then add all salad ingredients an mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4.
Pour dressing over Salad mix and Garnish with toasted Almonds and chopped Mint.
You can use any nuts of your choice or simply leave out if you want
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce