- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tomatoes (finely diced)
- 1 lebanese cucumber (finely diced)
- 2-3 spring onion or 1/2 red onion
- 1 Cup of parsley
- 2 tablespoon mint
- 1 iceberg or butter lettuce
- *See tips for added fillings
- 1/4-1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sumac or za'atar, (please refer to my recipe for za'atar)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley and mint into bowl. Chop on spd 5 for 1-2 secs. If happy with consistency then add all other filling ingredients and mix on Reverse, speed 1 for 5 - 10 secs. Remove into bowl and rinse bowl.
2. Place all dressing ingredients in bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10 secs. Taste and see if required to add further seasoning. Otherwise pour over Tabouli and serve with lettuce cups.
*You can also add shredded chicken, tuna, beans and rice. Whatever your preference it will taste delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup