- 500g cubed mixed veges, kumara, pumpkin, carrot, zucchini, asparagus etc.
- 125g Salami Sliced into strips
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 Capsicum, red
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 6 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 20g oil of choice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 250g cream cheese, spreadable
- 1 tsp capers
- 2 tbsp chives
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Easter Spring Summer Baking Cooking New Zealand Baby food Children food Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Easy Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Vegetable dish Italian
- Chop chives 3 secs sp5, set aside, chop capers 2 secs speed 5, set aside with chives. Mix with cream cheese to make savour icing.
Par Cook cubed veges in basket with hot water to 1 litre, 15 mins, 100C, speed 2.5. Drain and set aside in large bowl
Chop onion, garlic and parsley, 3 secs sp 5, add oil and cook 2 mins 100C sp 1, add to bowl with veg, add salami, cumin and sweet chilli sauce and sliced red pepper.
Add eggs to TM bowl with salt and pepper and mix 5 secs, sp4 till combined. Gently mix into other ingredients in bowl. Place mixture into greased flan dish, smoothing surface if necessary. Cook in 160C fan oven 25-30 mins until set and veges are cooked.
Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 mins before icing with savoury icing.
Mix chopped capers and chives into cream cheese and spread over cooled torta.
Can be eaten warm or cold.
This is a very versatle dish, can be served as a main meal or starter.
If you cook in a square dish can be sliced into small squares for canapes or buffet food. Suitable for finger food for children if you omit cumin and sweet chilli sauce.
Sorry, the pic is before adding the saoury icing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Low carb herb bread