- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 500 grams Chicken Cubed
- 200 grams Black Rice
- 1300 grams water
- 4 portions Vegetables of choice, carrot, zucchini, beans, cauliflower
Chop garlic 5 seconds on speed 7
scrape down sides add peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon, honey & curry powder
Mix 5 seconds on Speed 3
Set aside with chicken cubes to marinate
Place water in TM bowl
Rinse rice in simmering basket then add to TM bowl
Place scrunched baking paper on top tray of varoma, allow steam room to circulate.
Place marinated chicken on paper with sauce.
Place varoma tray on TM bowl and cook 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4
Add vegetables to bottom of varoma tray and cook 10 minutes, varoma, speed 3
Remove rice, check chiken & vegetables are cooked through. can add 5 mins if required
I use a stainles steel oval tray instead of scrunched paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters