- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 500 grams Chicken Cubed
- 200 grams Black Rice
- 1300 grams water
- 4 portions Vegetables of choice, carrot, zucchini, beans, cauliflower
Chop garlic 5 seconds on speed 7
scrape down sides add peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon, honey & curry powder
Mix 5 seconds on Speed 3
Set aside with chicken cubes to marinate
Place water in TM bowl
Rinse rice in simmering basket then add to TM bowl
Place scrunched baking paper on top tray of varoma, allow steam room to circulate.
Place marinated chicken on paper with sauce.
Place varoma tray on TM bowl and cook 15 minutes, Varoma, speed 4
Add vegetables to bottom of varoma tray and cook 10 minutes, varoma, speed 3
Remove rice, check chiken & vegetables are cooked through. can add 5 mins if required
I use a stainles steel oval tray instead of scrunched paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough