- 300 g Dreid Flat Noodles
- 150 g chicken breast, Cubed
- 20 g garlic
- 20 g shallots
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 20 g oil
- 1000 g water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, Mix with 1 tbsp water
- spring onion, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Soya
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
Put water into TM bowl to boil for 8 min , Varoma at speed 2
Add noodles to cook for 1.5 min, V
Drain and toss with sesame oil
Put chicken into TM bowl to mince for 10 sec at speed 6,
scrape down and repeat the step.
Add seasoning to mix.
Put shallots and garlic into TM bowl to chop for 15 sec at speed 3
Add oil to saute for 3 min , Varoma at speed 2.
Last 1 min, add constarch mixture to mix.
Pour cooked minced chicken over noodles and garnished with spring onions.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer