- 300 g Dreid Flat Noodles
- 150 g chicken breast, Cubed
- 20 g garlic
- 20 g shallots
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 20 g oil
- 1000 g water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, Mix with 1 tbsp water
- spring onion, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Soya
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
Put water into TM bowl to boil for 8 min , Varoma at speed 2
Add noodles to cook for 1.5 min, V
Drain and toss with sesame oil
Put chicken into TM bowl to mince for 10 sec at speed 6,
scrape down and repeat the step.
Add seasoning to mix.
Put shallots and garlic into TM bowl to chop for 15 sec at speed 3
Add oil to saute for 3 min , Varoma at speed 2.
Last 1 min, add constarch mixture to mix.
Pour cooked minced chicken over noodles and garnished with spring onions.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil