- 300 g Dreid Flat Noodles
- 150 g chicken breast, Cubed
- 20 g garlic
- 20 g shallots
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 20 g oil
- 1000 g water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, Mix with 1 tbsp water
- spring onion, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Soya
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
Put water into TM bowl to boil for 8 min , Varoma at speed 2
Add noodles to cook for 1.5 min, V
Drain and toss with sesame oil
Put chicken into TM bowl to mince for 10 sec at speed 6,
scrape down and repeat the step.
Add seasoning to mix.
Put shallots and garlic into TM bowl to chop for 15 sec at speed 3
Add oil to saute for 3 min , Varoma at speed 2.
Last 1 min, add constarch mixture to mix.
Pour cooked minced chicken over noodles and garnished with spring onions.
Accessories you need
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS