- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bacon rashers, roughly cut
- 40 grams olive oil
- 4 potatoes, medium size, washed and quartered
- 10 Olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly cut, chopped
- 2 mushrooms, medium size, halved
Chop onion, garlic and bacon for 5 seconds speed 4.5
2. Add 20 grams olive oil and saute for 3mins 100deg speed 1
3. Add potatoes,zucchini, mushrooms, olives, salt and 20 grams olive oil and chop for 4 seconds speed 4.5.
4. Saute for 15 mins 100 deg speed 1, mc off
5. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl and then add to TM bowl and incorporate gently using spatula.
6. Pour mixture into hot frypan and cook for 7 minutes, swivelling pan occasionally to stop sticking. Place a lightly oiled dinner plate over the saucepan and while holding saucepan and plate firmly flip them over so tortilla is left on plate. Slide tortilla back into frypan so cooked side is up and cook for another 7 minutes.
Serve as a main, side dish or part of a Tapas feast.
You can leave out or add mushrooms, zucchini, olives to your liking.
Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, hot or cold and in lunchboxes!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken