- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bacon rashers, roughly cut
- 40 grams olive oil
- 4 potatoes, medium size, washed and quartered
- 10 Olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly cut, chopped
- 2 mushrooms, medium size, halved
Chop onion, garlic and bacon for 5 seconds speed 4.5
2. Add 20 grams olive oil and saute for 3mins 100deg speed 1
3. Add potatoes,zucchini, mushrooms, olives, salt and 20 grams olive oil and chop for 4 seconds speed 4.5.
4. Saute for 15 mins 100 deg speed 1, mc off
5. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl and then add to TM bowl and incorporate gently using spatula.
6. Pour mixture into hot frypan and cook for 7 minutes, swivelling pan occasionally to stop sticking. Place a lightly oiled dinner plate over the saucepan and while holding saucepan and plate firmly flip them over so tortilla is left on plate. Slide tortilla back into frypan so cooked side is up and cook for another 7 minutes.
Serve as a main, side dish or part of a Tapas feast.
You can leave out or add mushrooms, zucchini, olives to your liking.
Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, hot or cold and in lunchboxes!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian