- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bacon rashers, roughly cut
- 40 grams olive oil
- 4 potatoes, medium size, washed and quartered
- 10 Olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly cut, chopped
- 2 mushrooms, medium size, halved
Chop onion, garlic and bacon for 5 seconds speed 4.5
2. Add 20 grams olive oil and saute for 3mins 100deg speed 1
3. Add potatoes,zucchini, mushrooms, olives, salt and 20 grams olive oil and chop for 4 seconds speed 4.5.
4. Saute for 15 mins 100 deg speed 1, mc off
5. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl and then add to TM bowl and incorporate gently using spatula.
6. Pour mixture into hot frypan and cook for 7 minutes, swivelling pan occasionally to stop sticking. Place a lightly oiled dinner plate over the saucepan and while holding saucepan and plate firmly flip them over so tortilla is left on plate. Slide tortilla back into frypan so cooked side is up and cook for another 7 minutes.
Serve as a main, side dish or part of a Tapas feast.
You can leave out or add mushrooms, zucchini, olives to your liking.
Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, hot or cold and in lunchboxes!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Salted caramel & meringue tart