- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bacon rashers, roughly cut
- 40 grams olive oil
- 4 potatoes, medium size, washed and quartered
- 10 Olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly cut, chopped
- 2 mushrooms, medium size, halved
Chop onion, garlic and bacon for 5 seconds speed 4.5
2. Add 20 grams olive oil and saute for 3mins 100deg speed 1
3. Add potatoes,zucchini, mushrooms, olives, salt and 20 grams olive oil and chop for 4 seconds speed 4.5.
4. Saute for 15 mins 100 deg "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1, mc off
5. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl and then add to TM bowl and incorporate gently using spatula.
6. Pour mixture into hot frypan and cook for 7 minutes, swivelling pan occasionally to stop sticking. Place a lightly oiled dinner plate over the saucepan and while holding saucepan and plate firmly flip them over so tortilla is left on plate. Slide tortilla back into frypan so cooked side is up and cook for another 7 minutes.
Serve as a main, side dish or part of a Tapas feast.
You can leave out or add mushrooms, zucchini, olives to your liking.
Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, hot or cold and in lunchboxes!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake