- 1 onion, Large
- 250 grams shortcut bacon rasher, cut into chunks
- 600 grams Vegetables, a mix of your fave, roughly cut
- 60 grams Butter, roughly cut
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams cottage cheese, (one small tub)
- 250 grams ricotta cheese, (one small tub)
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 60 grams parmesan
- 20 grams oil
- 1 packages tomatoes, Snacking tomatoes or vine ripened
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat your oven to 180deg C.
Chop the parmesan into 1cm cubes and chop 10 seconds Sp 8, MC in. Set aside, rinse and dry the bowl.
Place onion (quartered), bacon & oil into the bowl and chop 3 seconds Sp5. Scrape down the sides and cook 6mins Varoma, REV Sp1. No MC.
Add veggies and butter, chop 3 seconds Sp 5. Cook 8mins 100deg, REV Sp 1. No MC
Add ricotta and cottage cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder and parmesan. Mix20-30 seconds REV speed 3. You may need to push down the mixture with the spatula.
Pour into a baking dish (pref ceramic, if not grease well). Halve the cherry (or slice the vine ripened) tomatoes and arrange them on top.
Bake for 30-40mins or until a skewer comes out clean, and the tomato skins are starting to shrink.
Enjoy with salad or protein (usually a snitty in our house) or on its own.
Accessories you need
You can use any veggies you like, whatever your favourites are, or whatever is in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Nutella Cookies
- Impossible Quiche (Vegetarian)
- Washing Powder - borax and soap free
- Coconut Lemon Slice
- Coconut Crispies
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Swedish Gravy (vegetarian)
- Sourdough Banana Bread
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread