- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 20 g ginger, skinned
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil
- 200 g water
- 2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- pinch salt, to taste
- 200 g egg noodles, dry
- 500 g water
Place 500g water and the dry egg noodles in TM bowl. Set temperature to 100, reverse speed 1 for 10 mins.
After this step is complete, strain and pour out noodles with the TM basket and set aside.
1. Place ginger and garlic into the TM bowl and chop at speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2. Scape down the sides of the bowl then add oil and sauté for 2 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms, oyster sauce, salt, water and pre-boiled noodles then cook for 10-12 minutes at termperature 100 on speed 2.
Boiling the noodles
Stir frying the additions and adding the noodles
You can also add salted mustard cabbage or any other chopped vegetables to step 3 of the stir frying method.
If you would like to add meat, you can also add about 200g of stir fry beef or chicken strips in step 3 but cook for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Dad's Easy Chicken Curry
- Pumpkin Zucchini Cheesy Mini Muffins
- Char Siew (BBQ Pork) Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Ham and Tomato Rice (TM5 Boiled Rice Automated Recipe HACK)
- Brookie - Chocolate Chip Brownie Swirl Cookies
- Sambal Belacan Tumis (Fried Chili Shrimp Paste)
- Traditional Mooncake with Red Bean paste
- Malaysian Chicken Laksa
- Flourless Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Nyonya Onde-Onde
- Sticky Apple Chocolate Cake
- Kuih Lapis Legit (Spekkoek)