- 1 bunch Bok Choy/Pak Choy
- 1 clove garlic, small clove only
- dash salt, to taste
- 10 - 20 grams oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut bok choy into halves
Cut white stems lengthwise if too thick
Chop garlic 3 secs/Sp 7
Add oil of choice
Saute 3 mins /Varoma /Sp 1
Add bok choy leaves in first then white stems
Add dash of salt to taste
Cook 1 min 30 secs /Varoma MC OFF /
Check and stir in uncooked veg as necessary 30 - 60 secs/ Varoma/ MC OFF/
Stir in dash of sesame oil (optional) and serve immediately
MC off for a crunchy texture and less liquid.
MC on for a softer texture and more liquid.
Adjust time to content eg 500gm bok choy 3-4 minutes or more to desired texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish