- 25 g palm sugar
- 2-3 Limes, juice only (approx. 100 g)
- 25 g fish sauce
- 3 dried chillies, to taste
- 50 g peanut oil
- 80 g Toasted Peanuts
- 1000 g water
- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 250 g Prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 250 g mung bean thick noodles, (cellophane noodles)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of bean sprouts, rinsed in cold water
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 Handful fresh mint
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 handful fresh Thai basil
- 3-4 spring onions/shallots
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, for garnishing
- lime, cut into wedges, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place palm sugar into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 9. Set aside and keep at room temperature until use.
Place peanuts into TM bowl and chop roughly for 2-3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place chicken and prawns into Varoma dish and tray. Set Varoma into position and cook for 20-25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2 until chicken is well cooked. Cool slightly.
Place prawns into large salad bowl and set aside.
Drain water from TM bowl and place chicken into TM bowl. Shred for 2-3 seconds on speed 5. Add to prawns.
Cook noodles by placing into boiling water inside ThermoServer for about 4-5 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain well before adding to chicken mix in salad bowl.
Drizzle all with dressing, add tomatoes, bean sprouts and sliced cucumber and toss well.
Place all herbs except chilli into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add to salad bowl and toss through.
Serve onto individual plates, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and garnish with sliced chillies and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Pizza Scrolls
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Ice peach tea syrup