- 25 g palm sugar
- 2-3 Limes, juice only (approx. 100 g)
- 25 g fish sauce
- 3 dried chillies, to taste
- 50 g peanut oil
- 80 g Toasted Peanuts
- 1000 g water
- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 250 g Prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 250 g mung bean thick noodles, (cellophane noodles)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of bean sprouts, rinsed in cold water
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 Handful fresh mint
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 handful fresh Thai basil
- 3-4 spring onions/shallots
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, for garnishing
- lime, cut into wedges, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place palm sugar into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 9. Set aside and keep at room temperature until use.
Place peanuts into TM bowl and chop roughly for 2-3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place chicken and prawns into Varoma dish and tray. Set Varoma into position and cook for 20-25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2 until chicken is well cooked. Cool slightly.
Place prawns into large salad bowl and set aside.
Drain water from TM bowl and place chicken into TM bowl. Shred for 2-3 seconds on speed 5. Add to prawns.
Cook noodles by placing into boiling water inside ThermoServer for about 4-5 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain well before adding to chicken mix in salad bowl.
Drizzle all with dressing, add tomatoes, bean sprouts and sliced cucumber and toss well.
Place all herbs except chilli into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add to salad bowl and toss through.
Serve onto individual plates, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and garnish with sliced chillies and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew