- 25 g palm sugar
- 2-3 Limes, juice only (approx. 100 g)
- 25 g fish sauce
- 3 dried chillies, to taste
- 50 g peanut oil
- 80 g Toasted Peanuts
- 1000 g water
- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 250 g Prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 250 g mung bean thick noodles, (cellophane noodles)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of bean sprouts, rinsed in cold water
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 Handful fresh mint
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 handful fresh Thai basil
- 3-4 spring onions/shallots
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, for garnishing
- lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Recipe is created for
Place palm sugar into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 9. Set aside and keep at room temperature until use.
Place peanuts into TM bowl and chop roughly for 2-3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place chicken and prawns into Varoma dish and tray. Set Varoma into position and cook for 20-25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2 until chicken is well cooked. Cool slightly.
Place prawns into large salad bowl and set aside.
Drain water from TM bowl and place chicken into TM bowl. Shred for 2-3 seconds on speed 5. Add to prawns.
Cook noodles by placing into boiling water inside ThermoServer for about 4-5 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain well before adding to chicken mix in salad bowl.
Drizzle all with dressing, add tomatoes, bean sprouts and sliced cucumber and toss well.
Place all herbs except chilli into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add to salad bowl and toss through.
Serve onto individual plates, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and garnish with sliced chillies and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread