- 40 gram Butter
- 650 gram cauliflower
- 250 gram bacon or ham, Diced
- 60 gram Parmsen Cheese, Grated
- 100 gram Leed, Rough Sliced
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 500 gram water
- 2 tbsp parsley, Chopped
Recipe is created for
Place leek into bowl along with garlic and blitz on speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add butter and cook for 2 min at 100 on speed 1.
Add cauliflower pieces, vegetable stock and water and cook for 20 minutes on 100 speed 2
Puree on speed 9 for 1 minute - increasing speed gradually till you reach speed 9.
Add bacon/ham, cheese and parsley. Cook for 2 min on 100 speed 2.
Serve with your favourite pasta. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
My kids loved the cauliflower soup receipe soooo much that I tinkered with it to create a sauce we can use with pasta too! You can leave out the bacon/ham if you are vegetarian and also the parsley if you don't have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD