- 250 g Pork Pieces, half frozen
- 5 g ginger
- 1 piece onion, medium size, cut quarterly
- 2 pieces Dry Shitaki Mushroom
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 150 g cabbage, cut small pieces
- 1 piece carrot, cut 24 thin slices, rest cut small pieces
- 1 portion Pizza Dough, refer to Basic Cookbook Pizza Dough recipe
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare a Pizza Dough as per Basic Cookbook Pizza Dough recipe. Transfer dough onto ThermoMat and work into a ball. Wrap dough in ThermoMat. Leave to prove in a warm place.
2. Place all ingredients into except cabbage/carrot, 5 sec/speed 10, scrape down, and again 5 sec/speed 10. Scrape down, and then 30 sec/speed 5/ . Transfer the pork mince into a bowl.
3. Place cabbage/carrot pieces into , 3 sec/speed 5. Keep the 24 thin carrot slices aside for later.
4. Add pork mince back into , 3 sec/speed 5/ .
5. Transfer vege & pork mince mixture into a bowl.
6. Divided dough into 24 pieces, then roll into balls. Flatten each piece with the palm of the hand to form a thin circle. The center of the circle should be thicker than the edge. Place one portion of the pork filling in the center of each dough circle. Wrap the dough to enclose the filling. Pinch edges to form the bun. Place each bun on a thin carrot slice.
7. Space out first lot of 12 buns on Veroma Dish & Tray. Cover Veroma Lid on & leave to prove in a warm place. Place the other 12 buns onto ThermoMat & cover with kitchen towel.
8. In the meantime, place a tiny dough ball into a glass of lukewarm water. The buns will be ready to steam when the tiny ball float to the top. Place 1 liter water into , steam for 20 min/Varoma/speed 1.
9. Repeat step 8 for rest of the buns.
Vege & Pork Steam Bun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese