- 600 grams Chat potatoes, Quartered
- 500 grams water
- 2 eggs
- 6 Viennese frankfurts, sliced diagonally into 3cm pieces
- 4 rashers short cut bacon, cut into wide strips
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 level teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 50 grams baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chat potatoes into Varoma dish. Put water into mixing bowl, lid on and place Varoma into position. Cook 15 mins, varoma temp, speed 2. Remove Varoma.
Insert steaming basket into bowl with the 2 eggs inside, place Varoma back into position and cook for 14 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Put potatoes into Thermoserver. Put eggs in cold water then peel and quarter.
Empty out water and dry mixing bowl.
Add 20grams oil to mixing bowl along with the frankfurts and bacon. Saute 4 mins, varoma temp. Remove and place into Thermoserver.
Add onion, chop 3 secs speed 7, scrape down sdes of bowl, add remaining 10 grams oil and saute 3 mins, varoma temp, speed 1. Then add flour, sugar,white wine vinegar and water. Cook 5 mins, 90 degrees, speed 3, mc off.
Pour sauce over potato, bacon and frankfurts. Stir through spinach leaves. Serve hot and garnish with eggs.
You can use any frankfurts, viennese frankfurts have a little more flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake