- 150 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- dash of oil
- 2 mc milk
Place all ingredients in TM, mix 30 seconds on speed 5, stand for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius
If using a silicone muffin tray. share the mixture between the 12 portions. If using a baking tin, grease very well before adding Yorkshire pudding mix.
Cook for about 10-15 minutes, do not open the door when cooking. When the puddings have risen and are brown and crispy, turn off the oven and leave for 5 minutes with door slightly open - Yorkshire puddings will fall if taken from very hot to very cold temperatures,
Serve with gravy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice