- 1 carrot
- 1 large onion
- 375 grams zucchini
- 150 grams Shredded ham, or diced bacon
- 150 grams grated cheese
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 80 grams olive oil
- 5 eggs lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees fan forced
2. Place carrot and onion in "Closed lid" Speed 4/ 7 seconds
3. Add Zucchini speed 4/ 4 seconds
4. Add Ham, cheese, flour oil and lightly beaten eggs
5. Set "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 / 20 seconds or until combined well
6.Pour in 20x20cm lined oven tray
7. Cook 50mins or unitl well browned and set in centre
Great for Kids
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake