- 375 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 4 rashes bacon, roughly chopped
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place zucchini, carrot, tasty cheese, bacon, and onion into thermomix with MC on for 10 seconds/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients, replace lid and MC 15 seconds/speed 4.
Pour into greased lamington tin and bake in oven 180 degrees, 30-40 minutes/or until golden.
Use gluten free flour to make a gluten free alternative
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's