- 70 grams Butter, (room temperature)
- 100 grams semolina
- 500 grams Quark
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 400 grams apples, peeled and cored
- a little bit of lemon juice (to taste)
- 3 level tablespoons breadcrumbs (made in TM)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200°.
Beat eggwhite on speed 4 until firm, set aside in a big bowl.
Mix butter and sugar for 1 min / speed 3.
Add semonlina, quark, yolk and vanilla and mix for 1 min / speed 5.
Cut apples into thin slices and quickly (befor they go brown) combine egg white, quark-mixture and apples.
Pour into butteres dish, cover with breadcrumbs and 20grams of butter flakes and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Can be served with vanilla sauce or stewed fruit.
In Germany/Austria this is traditionally served as a main dish after a tasty vegetable soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna