- 70 grams Butter, (room temperature)
- 100 grams semolina
- 500 grams Quark
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 400 grams apples, peeled and cored
- a little bit of lemon juice (to taste)
- 3 level tablespoons breadcrumbs (made in TM)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200°.
Beat eggwhite on speed 4 until firm, set aside in a big bowl.
Mix butter and sugar for 1 min / speed 3.
Add semonlina, quark, yolk and vanilla and mix for 1 min / speed 5.
Cut apples into thin slices and quickly (befor they go brown) combine egg white, quark-mixture and apples.
Pour into butteres dish, cover with breadcrumbs and 20grams of butter flakes and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Can be served with vanilla sauce or stewed fruit.
In Germany/Austria this is traditionally served as a main dish after a tasty vegetable soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal