- 70 grams Butter, (room temperature)
- 100 grams semolina
- 500 grams Quark
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 400 grams apples, peeled and cored
- a little bit of lemon juice (to taste)
- 3 level tablespoons breadcrumbs (made in TM)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200°.
Beat eggwhite on speed 4 until firm, set aside in a big bowl.
Mix butter and sugar for 1 min / speed 3.
Add semonlina, quark, yolk and vanilla and mix for 1 min / speed 5.
Cut apples into thin slices and quickly (befor they go brown) combine egg white, quark-mixture and apples.
Pour into butteres dish, cover with breadcrumbs and 20grams of butter flakes and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Can be served with vanilla sauce or stewed fruit.
In Germany/Austria this is traditionally served as a main dish after a tasty vegetable soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel