- 500 gram potato
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 brown onion
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil, for frying
put potato in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 5. Place in TM basket and press out excess liquid.
Put onion in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add potato, diced avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper and egg. Mix in
for 10 seconds speed 4. Fry in pan with olive oil until cooked and golden brown. Top with sour cream or poached egg and coriander.
of Hash brown mixture
Poach your eggs by sous vide cooking for a spectatular breakfast before making hash browns. Also add bacon if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies