THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g pumpkin
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 g Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli powder
- 250 g vegetable stock
- 100 g baby spinach, rinsed and stalks removed
- 1 Measuring cup full Pinenuts
- 2 tablespoon Full Thickend Cream
- 700 g water
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 gram olive oil
- 60 grams water, (or dry white wine)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 720 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees for the toasting of the pine nuts mentioned later in the recipe
Place the pinenuts on a tray and brown on the top shelf for 3 mins. Then set aside until needed
Add water to the bowl and place the Pumpkin in the basket to the bowl. Steam on Varoma temp for 20 mins speed 1
Add garlic to the bowl and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides
Add butter and saute Varoma temp for 2 and half minutes speed 1 mc removed
Add cooked pumpkin to the bowl and puree going slowly up to speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides
Add stock, nutmeg and Chilli powder to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Heat mixture on 90 degrees for 6 minutes speed 1
Add spinach and cook for a further 2 and a half minutes speed 1
Add cream and toasted pine nuts and mix speed 3 for 5 seconds
Pour sauce into Thermoserver
Follow the Mushroom Risotto recipe in the Basic Cookbook, with only the ingredients listed
The recipe is also outlined below
Insert butterfly whisk. Add butter, olive oil and rice to mixing bowl, sauté at temp 120 speed 1.5 for 1 minute
Add 60 grams water (or dry white wine) and sauté on varoma temp speed 1.5 for 2 minutes
Scrape the bowl with spatula to loosen rice. Add stock paste and water, cook at temp 100 speed 1.5 for 13 minutes
Put cooked risotto into Thermoserver with sauce and mix
You can also use roasted pumpkin in the sauce.
If serving as an entree it will serve 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake