- 500 grams sweet potato, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 15 grams fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 grams brown onion, cut into 3-4cm wedges
- 20 grams olive oil
- 90 grams Tandoori Paste
- 200 grams Canned Chickpeas
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 100 grams water
- 20 grams almond meal
- 1 level tsp salt
- 90 grams coconut cream
- 7 sprig coriander
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Place garlic & ginger into mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds/speed 7. (Do not scrape sides of mixing bowl)
2.Add onion wedges & olive oil. Cook for 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
3.Add tandoori paste, tomato paste, water, almond meal, salt & sweet potato pieces.
4.Place simmering basket on lid (remove MC) & steam for 12-15 minutes on Varoma/reverse/speed 1.
5.Test sweet potato pieces to see if softened.
Increase for a further 2-4 minutes if necessary until soft.
6.Add coconut cream & chick peas to Thermomix bowl. Cook 2 mins/90 degrees/reverse/speed 1. Serve with coriander leaves.
Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry - 6 portions
Accessories you need
Can leave out chick peas if you prefer.
Add extra water (20-30g) if you feel it needs it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul